Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjb427
Contributor III
Contributor III

Restarted Qlik Sense server and can no longer access the services

Hello, I am running Qlik Sense Enterprise on an EC2 instance, and after restarting the instance and waiting for all Qlik services to come back online, I am not able to access any of them. When trying to access the QMC or hub using the private ip dns name, I get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. I am not seeing any obvious error logs in the proxy service's logs but may not be looking in the right place. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Labels (1)
7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@jjb427 Is all services running already in the servers? I would recommend to take backup of your repository and reboot your machines if that helps. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@jjb427 

Do you get the same if you try directly on the server using localhost? 

jjb427
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni Yes all of the services are running, and a reboot of the services and server, as well as running Repair on the service did not resolve the issue (repair fails)

jjb427
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Maria_Halley Yes, I get the same connection refused when using localhost

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@jjb427 Have you raised a ticket to Qlik to guide you? 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Ranganath_DR
Support
Support

hanna_choi
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Dear jjb427.

I've experienced it too.
It was resolved after rebooting the Windows server.

I didn't find the cause.

Could you try?

Best Regard

Hanna.choi