Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.
I am using Qliksense,
I have created some qvds, stored in the location
i need to run those QVDs every one hour
i need to tract these below details into Excel
1) QVD load Starttime
2) QVD load EndTime
4) QVD Name
5) Row count in Qvd
6) Row count in Database
7) Load Status ( if complete 1 else 0)
these details i need to get into one excel as single row, if i run the second QVD that row needs to be added as a second row into the same excel
Please help me into that
Thanks in Advance
Any Luck Today Please
It is a long dedicated work you are asking for. Instead I will try to help with pseudo.
Check F1 Help for the explanations.
1) Create and populate a variable with now() function.
2) Check ReloadTime() function.
3) You can populate that yourself.
4) FileName() or QVDTableName()
6) That is an SQL count(*) or if same in your situation QvdNoOfRecords()
7) QVDCreateTime() and then check with today's date accordingly 1 or 0.
You can loop that and store the results to a CSV the same way with storing a QVD.