cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
staceyzhang
Contributor II
Contributor II

Share apps and give permission to other user as Data Load Editor

My co-worker created an apps and invited me to the shared space. She gave me the same permission/authorization as her roles. However, when I clicked into the apps, I could not see the data load editor and sheet she created in the apps. Could you advise how should we do for this case?

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Richard_T
Support
Support

Hi, just want to confirm if you are using Qlik Cloud SaaS or on prem?

If Qlik Sense Cloud SaaS, please review this article:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Spaces/managing-shared-s...

it mentioned that 

Open and edit the data model in Data load editor or Data manager

-The user must be the app owner.

Thanks

View solution in original post

jaishree_Qlik
Partner - Contributor III

Recently one of my customer looking for the same features that two people can access the Data Load Editor on Qlik Cloud SaaS , whereas for now only solution I have found that both the members can have management console access and when Data Load Editor need to be access then they can change the Owner of the app.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Richard_T
Support
Support

Hi, just want to confirm if you are using Qlik Cloud SaaS or on prem?

If Qlik Sense Cloud SaaS, please review this article:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Spaces/managing-shared-s...

it mentioned that 

Open and edit the data model in Data load editor or Data manager

-The user must be the app owner.

Thanks

jaishree_Qlik

Recently one of my customer looking for the same features that two people can access the Data Load Editor on Qlik Cloud SaaS , whereas for now only solution I have found that both the members can have management console access and when Data Load Editor need to be access then they can change the Owner of the app.