Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j_twardziak
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Showing support message on top of the Qlik Sense Hub page

Hello All!

I hope you are doing well and looking forward to the holiday break 🙂

Would you know if there is a way to have a support message shown on top of the Qlik Sense Hub?

Wondering if that would be a function available out of the box? If not, maybe there is a way to do that by writing a custom code?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Janusz 

14 Replies
Huberto
Creator
Creator

Hi @antosraf ,

I know it is possible because I have found a post where it teaches how to implement it. If I am not mistaken, a JS file needs to be changed to make the hyperlink available and clickable. However, I never implemented it.

Most probably you will find that in the comments of one of these posts, I think it is not a specific post for that and I found it by chance. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly where it is. Sorry...

Best regards,

Huberto Pereira Haidemann

asmitamkhrj
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi , I tried this, for one of my node-hubs , though the service message was configured, the background colour never changes, even after updating the .css file , and restarting the proxy, can you please help ? 

asmitamkhrj_0-1623130185972.png

These are my snippets :
#q-hub-toolbar{display:flex;flex:0 0 81px;flex-direction:column;background:#fff}
.hub-toolbar-footer{background:#FF7070;flex:0 0 40px;font-size: 20px;font-weight: 600 ;color: #000;padding: 10px 0px 0px 20px;}
.hub-toolbar-footer::before{content: "QlikSense Ingka Service message section"}

antosraf
Contributor III
Contributor III

HI

restarting proxy is not enough in most cases, this is cached, 

try first with other PC or browser

BR

Rafal 

Huberto
Creator
Creator

Hi @asmitamkhrj,

Please take I look at my post below. Maybe you can find some answers there because every step I did was documented there and you may need to force the server to update the files on the client side.

Keep in mind that you might also have some differences from one version to another.

Showing support message on top of the Qlik Sense HUB (forcing update client-side) 

I do hope you find my post useful and that it helps you to identify and solve your issue.

Best regards,

Huberto Pereira Haidemann

asmitamkhrj
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thank you Huberto ! 🙂