Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francescoj_albini
Contributor II
Contributor II

Single Sign-On

Hi,

anyone know how Single Sign On works when I want to access Qlik Sense from a management system without the active directory.

Best regards,

Francesco

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

At a very high level, authentication for single sign on occurs on the identity provider (IdP) and is then passed to Qlik Sense. How this occurs depends upon the IdP being used - SAML, Okta, Ticket Solution, Header Solution, etc.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @francescoj_albini,

Start by reviewing the Qlik Sense Help entries Authentication & Authentication Solution. Do you know which authentication solution you will be using? If so, then you can search for articles, videos, help entries for the specific authentication solution. If you don't know, suggest you have a discussion with your Qlik account manager about your business requirements so they can assist in choosing the solution best aligned for your needs.

Best Regards

francescoj_albini
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I'm sorry,

my question was wrong. 

do you know how Single Sign On works when I want to access Qlik Sense from a management system without the active directory.

Best regards,

Francesco

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

At a very high level, authentication for single sign on occurs on the identity provider (IdP) and is then passed to Qlik Sense. How this occurs depends upon the IdP being used - SAML, Okta, Ticket Solution, Header Solution, etc.

Best Regards