Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saif1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Where to study Qlik Sense System Administrator or to deploy a Qlik sense enterprise/ Nprinting

Hello Guys, 

Let me explain my question in a few lines, 

I have worked on Qlik for 1 year, most of my work was around development, from start to finish , but i don't have the knowledge to deploy Qlik sense enterprise, Where can i get this knowledge on deploying Qlik sense enterprise  and to troubleshoot anything happens on the deployment ?  (this also applies to Nprinting)

I have data modeling experience and Designing dashboard experience , but I do not have the knowledge to deploy Qlik sense on customer environment ( Fresh install) and set it up (Single node or multi node) 

My goal is to achieve the QSSA but there is no way to learn from , only applicable place is the instruction led and this costs thousands of dollars. 

Any help in that matter ? or should i go through the Documentation (Which will take ages) ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Saif1 

Go to this link to get self paced training.

https://qcc.qlik.com/

I believe this is what you are looking for. There is a lot of complimentary training information/course modules there.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Saif1 

Feel free to use the following as your first step into training needs.

Qlik NPrinting Training and Information Resources-... - Qlik Community - 1595197

Use the training links to guide you to Qlik Sense training resources as well.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Saif1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you Frank, will check it out , anything on the deployment side of Qlik sense enterprise ?

Really need to learn how to Deploy , Troubleshoot and fix anything dealing with Qlik enterprise on client premise and get the QSSA , i have searched alot about it , nothing can be found , can you help me with this ? or my last resort is to be the instruction led ?

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Saif1 

Go to this link to get self paced training.

https://qcc.qlik.com/

I believe this is what you are looking for. There is a lot of complimentary training information/course modules there.

Kind regards...