Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irib
Contributor II
Contributor II

problems logging into Qlik

Hello all!

i have a problem with Qlik. I have many users that can't access to applications of Qlik.

This is the message that appears and everyone has their (Token access)

i already restarted services 

in some cases generate the user again and it worked but in other users this does not work

irib_0-1646431957430.png

Please help me!

Labels (1)
4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, if the same qlik user is shared by different users it may reach the maxium of 5 paralell sessions.

Other possible causes: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/You-cannot-access-Qlik-Sense-because-you-have-no-access-pass...

Albert_Candelario

Hello @irib,

Thanks for posting!

What Qlik Sense version are you using? Are you still using tokens or Professional and Analysers licenses? if so, are you using a Signed License Key?

Also, if the issue is only affecting a subset of your users have you investigated to which subset? Maybe only the ones authenticated by Windows (Active Directory) or the ones using SAML (your own IdP).

All this information would be relevant for the Community to better help you here as well as if you spot any error on the Repository logs.

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
irib
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello!

i am using a very old version: Qlik Sense February 2018 and just the user with tokenlicense are'nt access to apps.

I already checked the sessions in parallel but each user has their own account and i understand that if an account is used more than once it applies.

and the error that the log throws me is the following.  

irib_0-1646677277169.png

rubenmarin

Hi, the error only shows for one user? and if only shows for one user... is this user the one that starts the services?

Some apps like the operations monitor makes many rest connections and may reach the limit of parallel sessions.

If not, can you post some screenshots of the configuration of the license assigned? To check that everything is as expected.