Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vish123
Creator III
Creator III

"Internal server" Error on Qlik Sense Enterprise - How to resolve

Hi Team,

Any idea about this error. We frequently getting this error. Can you please let me know how to resolve.

vish123_0-1622177287905.png

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vish123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sooraj,

This issue has been resolved after restarting Qlik Services. I got this error while opening a dashboard. If i encounter any error again will post it hear along with log details. Thanks for your help

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @vish123 

Logon attempts lead to an Internal Server Error pop-up on the QlikSense Hub. The issue persists for both HTTP and HTTPS access.  Please follow the below article:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Some-users-receive-Internal-Server-Error-when-attemptin...

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Sooraj_Suresh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @vish123 

Could you be more precise at what point do you experience this internal server error issue is it while opening HUB or any specific apps?

Also kindly provide us more details of the QlikSense and windows environment details.

If its an issue when opening HUB then you can check the Proxy and Repository logs to see what errors does it show.

If the issue occurs while opening an app then you can chekc the Engine logs for more information.

The third way you could also check is from the Network web traffic output using the F12(Developer options) and observe at what point of request/response does it fail and when kind of  status code it returns.

With having the above information we can move forward and understand the root cause easily.

Best Regards

Sooraj Suresh

vish123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sooraj,

This issue has been resolved after restarting Qlik Services. I got this error while opening a dashboard. If i encounter any error again will post it hear along with log details. Thanks for your help

PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Thanks for your confirmation @vish123 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!