Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot find JAR files

Just installed Talend Open Studio for Data Integration ver. 6.4.1 free edition. I created a project that has a tSAPConnection component but I get the following screen about missing jar's.

Where can I find these files? There is no "download and install" option? I was able however to "download and install" other components (like SQL Server, JIRA, etc.) 

0683p000009Lvyj.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

So far, SAP is in Talend Subscription Solution provider now.

We will send an email to talend component team to see if there is any workaround for your issue and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Many thanks.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Please take a look at document about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing external modules.

Some modules are not available on the Talend website but can be downloaded directly from external websites. Once downloaded, these modules must be placed in specific folders. For the studio, the downloaded modules must be placed in the following folder:<StudioPath>/configuration/.m2

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

But these are Talend files because latest Talend version number (i.e. 6.4.1) is includes in the name:

sap-api-6.4.1.jar

sap-impl-6.4.1.jar

These files cannot be found on external websites because they are Talend development. Please advise.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

These two jar files are talend, which should be installed into studio automatically. We will check it with talend component team and keep you posted.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It's a critical error as you can see in the screenshot below:

0683p000009LvgQ.png

If I try to run the job I get these errors:

0683p000009Lw0U.png0683p000009Lw3X.png

And finally:

0683p000009LvpS.png

This was not happening in ver.. 6.4.0, it is an issue occurring in ver. 6.4.1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

So far, SAP is in Talend Subscription Solution provider now.

We will send an email to talend component team to see if there is any workaround for your issue and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Many thanks.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

We have fixed this issue. Could you please check it?

Please take a look at my screenshot for detail.

Best regards

Sabrina0683p000009Lw67.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

after upgrade my Open Studio DI to 6.5.1 I find the same problem for tSAPConnection:

jar files  sap-api-6.5.1.jar and sap-impl-6.5.1.jar are not found.

Where can I find this jar files?

Thankyou.

Michele Aznelini