Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mebyin
Contributor
Contributor

Issue with tAzureStorageList component

Hi all,

I am using Talend openstudio BD 6.5.

I am trying to get list of files in Azure blob container and the blobs exist directly under the container and not in any virtual path/subfolder.

When i tested with other containers, that has subfolder path, and keeping "folder1/" in prefix it works well.

Since the files which i need is directly in the container level, as per documentation I have put 'null' without quotes in the prefix box and i get the below error.

Exception in component tAzureStorageList_1 (j_Sdca_S3_Pho_Load)
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean
at org.talend.components.azurestorage.blob.runtime.AzureStorageSource.getRemoteBlobs(AzureStorageSource.java:90)
at org.talend.components.azurestorage.blob.runtime.AzureStorageListReader.start(AzureStorageListReader.java:68)
at

attached is the setting of the component. 

Kindly advice. Thanks in advance.

Labels (6)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Does this issue also repro on other talend build version (V 6.4.1)? Would you mind posting your whole work flow screenshot on forum?

Best regards

Sabrina

mebyin
Contributor
Contributor
Author

This is just a simple job with tAzurestoragelist and tjava component to iterate and print the blolb names.

attached the job screenshot.

i tried in 6.2, 6.4, 6.5 DI and Bigdata editions..everywhere the same error.

Exception in component tAzureStorageList_1
java.util.NoSuchElementException: An error occurred while enumerating the result, check the original exception for details.
at

azure issue.png