Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exception in component tSalesforceOutput Operation not valid for this user type

Hi all,

We have an integration between an Excel Spreasheet and Salesforce using Talend Open Studio.

The integration is looking (among other things) at the User Id in Salesforce.

A new user has been created and when the integration try to run I encounter the following error message:

"Exception in component tSalesforceOutput Operation not valid for this user type".

The user has a Customer Community Plus licence and a Chatter licence. 

Any idea where the error comes from?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sylvie Serplet

Labels (3)
4 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Sylvie_Serplet ,can you show me the job design and the user which used in tsaleforceOutPut component may does not access to insert/ update data.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Manohar for your response.

The user which used the Salesforce component is an admin user, it has all permissions.

The integration works fine with many other user with the same profile but not for this new one.

All the other ones had first a normal Community licence and have been upgraded to a Community Plus licence.

Only the new user has been created directly with the Community Plus licence. That is why a suspect the problem is coming from this new type of licence.

I cannot see any other difference in the setup of my users.

Sylvie

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Sylvie_Serplet ,yes that could be an problem 

TRF
Champion II
Champion II

@Sylvie_Serplet you should try using dataloader then if the problem is the same, open a case for salesforce support