Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Snowflake connection give net.jdbc.SQLException with incorrect username or password was specified

Talent Studio - cloud 7.3.1 TRIAL Version

Cannot connect to SNOWFLAKE. I am able to connect using the design mode. When I give test connection, IDE brings back the tables/schema related to that connection. But when I run the job with the same connection from the meta it fails with an exception report stating

"Exception in component tDBConnection_1 (APP1_POC)

java.lang.RuntimeException: net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeSQLException: Incorrect username or password was specified."

I would highly thank anybody who would give a solution to the above. Thank you so much.

Labels (3)
17 Replies
manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

@soadevelopers, as per the error your user name or password incorrect, please re-check username and password.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the quick response @manodwhb 

Like I said, if either would have been wrong IDE will not bring the tables/schema from snowflake right?

This is happening at runtime. I thought once I configure the user/pwd in ide properties window i can just run. 

Please let me know.

Thank you. 

Soadeveloper

manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

@soadevelopers, can you please share screen shoots to understand better your issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Here is the exception thrown on the IDE

I have one connection, one csv converter (CSV IS WORKING FINE)

Converted connecting to tSnoflakeconnection or tdbconnetion where i pick snowflake from db property

Please see the screenshot. Basically just one connection being put as a job also it simply gives the same exception constantly. 

Thank you for the response.

talenderror.png
manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

@soadevelopers, can you share a screenshot of the component too?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@manodwhb 

Here it is attached. Like I said, its very simple. In IDE during development it is correctly bringing the schemas from snowflake. So username pwd and jdbc url all working in design time. But when I run it fails.

Screen shot attached as requested. 

talendidescreen.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

can somebody help please?

manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

@soadevelopers, when you created metadata connection in Talend repository its working and when running the job it is failing ? is that your statement? 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes. Exactly. 

When running the job it is NOT Working. Correct. 

Thank you.

S