Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sp11111010101
Contributor II
Contributor II

Talend Data Integration development environment throw error "...... cannot be resolved to a type" after disc space issue

I am using Talend Data Integration version 6.3.1.   After running out of disc space (and then adding more disc space), I am getting the error "...... cannot be resolved to a type".    This error is on every component of every job.   All jobs ran without error before disc space issue. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sarah

0683p000009LsOD.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sp11111010101
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

We are using subscription Data Integration.   We restored the server from backup copy from prior to the error starting and I am able to use Integration Studio again.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

How did you add your disc space? Could you please try to restart your studio to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

sp11111010101
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for looking at the issue. I have restarted studio several times, as well as the VM server. TAC began working again when more memory was added to the VM. I don't know the process of adding memory as it was done by our IT dept.
Every job still fails with this error. There are about 100 jobs. They all ran without error prior to the disc space issue.
Execution failed : Job compile errors
At least job "SIMPLE_TEST" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 2564
Detail Message: Logger cannot be resolved to a type
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio

Thanks,
Sarah
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you using talend subscription Data Integration or a free trial of data integration? What's JDK version you are using?

Best regards

Sabrina

sp11111010101
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

We did add more disc space, did a restart and had the same error on all jobs.  At this point we've restored the server from backup to its state before the issue started and I am able to use the Studio once again. 

sp11111010101
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

We are using subscription Data Integration.   We restored the server from backup copy from prior to the error starting and I am able to use Integration Studio again.