Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend Open Studio for ESB - Runtime container showing blank window

Hi,

I am trying to build and deploy the REST Services using the Studio [Talend Open Studio for ESB - Trial version].

I have built the REST service using studio and in order to deploy it Talend Runtime is needed. But when I am trying to open it using trun.bat file, it's giving me blank window. The expected output is also attached herewith.

If anyone have idea about this Talend Runtime issue, please let me know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Pragya

Labels (4)
11 Replies
PaulTegelaar
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Pragya,

This is the normal start message. There is nothing wrong with your runtime.

Regards,

Paul

PaulTegelaar
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Pragya,

I am sorry I misread and thought this was the output you got. I had the same problem I while ago and it popped up after a minute of waiting.

Regards,

Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply.

But in my case, I waited for more than an hour, but still it's showing the blank window. Attached is the screenshot.

Any idea on this?

Regards,

Pragya

Talend Runtime - Snapshot.PNG
PaulTegelaar
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe it is a rights issue, could you try running it as administrator?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Is there any error message in log which is located in <runtime>\containber\log\tesb.log?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Yes. I'm getting below error in file <runtime>\containber\log\tesb.log, when starting Talend Runtime.

640 | ERROR | pool-2-thread-2  | al.service.BootFeaturesInstaller  123 | 9 - org.apache.karaf.features.core - 4.1.1 | Error installing boot features.

Attached is the complete log file.

Regards,

Pragya

Logfile -tesb.txt
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with this error:

640 | ERROR | pool-2-thread-2  | al.service.BootFeaturesInstaller  123 | 9 - org.apache.karaf.features.core - 4.1.1 | Error installing boot features.

Regards,

Pragya

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Did you post the full stack trace? Is there any missing javax.el dependency in your error log?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I didn't find any missing javax.el dependency in the error log. Attaching the complete log again. Could you please help me with this.

Regards,

Pragya

tesb-Logfile.txt