Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

load csv data to database

Hi all, I tried to load csv data to ms sql based on the training video online, and the flow is worked successfully. However, when I check the destination table, the data is i push from csv to ms sql is not there, but i see no error in talend. Any idea what went wrong on this?

0683p000009LsgY.png0683p000009LsxW.png0683p000009LsUr.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TRF
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Tick the "Auto commit" option on advanced settings for the tMSQQLConnection component or add a new subjob (onSubjobOK) connected to the tFileInputDelimited component with an explicit tMSSQLCommit component.

You may also have a tPostJob subjob with this component.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

Are you using same db to load and which you were verfying?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, the db table is empty and i wanted to load from csv file to ms sql. The expected result is to have all csv data in my ms sql table (test_2).
TRF
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Tick the "Auto commit" option on advanced settings for the tMSQQLConnection component or add a new subjob (onSubjobOK) connected to the tFileInputDelimited component with an explicit tMSSQLCommit component.

You may also have a tPostJob subjob with this component.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi TRF,

I ran the workflow again after ticked "Auto Commit"  and it showed all NULL data in my MSSQL table.

TRF
Creator III
Creator III

Probably all rows are rejected when you try to insert them.
Connect a tFileOutputDelimited to your tMSSQLOutput component using the reject flow to get the errors.
TRF
Creator III
Creator III

Does this help?

If so please mark this case as solved (Kudos also accepted).