Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tMap with Dynamic schema

Hi, 

I am pretty new to the talend tool. I am attempting to use talend tMap component to map data from two sources. However I also require the schemas to be dynamic as this is to be done for numerous tables or files therefore we want to escape having to define schema for each and using that in a tMap. What I've come across is that the output for this job is different when running a job within talend studio and eclipse. It's pretty strange as to why this is the case since I exported the exact same code(job) and built it in eclipse IDE. If anybody has ever had to use dynamic schemas together with tMap, I'd like some pointers as to how this can be achieved or possibly point out what I could be doing incorrectly. 

Labels (3)
13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Could you please share the sample mapping? I could not understand, how to configure this scenario with Tmap?

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please refer to my new blog on the same topic. 

http://www.rajeshsirsikar.com/dynamic-schema-in-talend-open-studio/

Thanks

dm-ALSA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Samu,

I am also having the same requirement to compare the 2 tables column by column.Please let us know what was done to compare the data dynamically.If possible please share the code.Thanks