Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tRESTClient has thrown exception, unwinding now

Hi Everybody, 

i have got this error many time when access any web service.

0683p000009LslQ.png0683p000009LslV.png0683p000009LshP.png 

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Does it work if you put the whole URL in the URL param and not use the Relative Path?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No its not work if i put whole url in url param.its through same exception 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK, I just Googled your error message. It looks like this is to do with the SSL certificate for the server. This erroroccurs if the hostname in the URL does not match the hostname in the certificate. This doesn't look like a Talend issue, but a certificate issue. Google "https hostname wrong" to find a solution.

coheigeartaigh
Creator
Creator

Try unchecking "Check Server Identity". Note that this should only be done in a "test" environment. The underlying problem is that the certificate in question does not have the correct CName for the host in question.

Colm.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am encountering the same issue.  Even after unchecking "Check Server Identity" in the tRESTClient, I continue to get this error.  Was anyone able to resolve?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, 

Is your error fixed. I am getting the same error, also i tried all the options mentioned. 

I use trestclient and log row.

can you please let me know the solution. 

Thanks

SK