Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tiny icons on talend toolbar

Hi,
Another newbie questions on talend Big Data tool. I wonder how to adjust the icons size on toolbar on talend as it was way too small to find the functions and some are nearly hidden as shown. Is it something to do with java vm tools? I have tried re-install the talend tool as well. Many thanks
Currently using:
TOS_BD-win-x86_64 (Big Data tool) with x64-based processor
Labels (3)
19 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
 I wonder how to adjust the icons size on toolbar on talend as it was way too small to find the functions and some are nearly hidden as shown. 

Would you mind posting your trouble screenshot and mark the icon you mentioned into forum?
What's your OS?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry somehow didn't load that properly. Here's the one below
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

0683p000009MEGi.jpg  0683p000009MEGn.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Could you please indicate the OS you are using? Does this issue repro on other build version V 6.1?

Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That's Windows 10 (OS Build 10586.318) I am using. The similar issue happens as well in other version like Data Quality. I wonder if there are missing some plugins/not activated.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
So far, there is no setting for icon size on toolbar in talend studio.
Have you tried to change your computer resolution to see if it works?
Could you please create a jira issue of DI project on Talend Bug Tracker so that our developers will check it to see if it is a bug?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have tried the computer resolution sort of things but that's not the cause and my colleague of the same models of computer work okay. Will raise a jira query on this to the developers anyway later. Thanks for that sabrina.
_AnonymousUser
Creator III
Creator III

Hi James,
Are you able to solve the issue.  . I have installed Talend Studio 6.2 for Data Integration on Windows 10 (64-bit) and I am also having the same issue as icons are very tiny..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Seems like Studio; especially Profiling perspective does not support 3200*1800 resolution. Data looks skewed and barely readable, buttons look very tiny.
lowering resolution does not fix the issue either. Talend Team, please advice.