Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rolmontero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Inisight Advisor not showing all the apps

Hello everyone,

I have a very basic question regarding Insight Advisor. I have seen that in every app there is a switch to allow the app to be recognized by this functionality. I don't know, however, how much time it takes, but last week, I enabled two apps and none of them have appeared so far when I ask for them in the main hub. Am I missing something?

rolmontero_0-1684858182101.png

Thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nasser_Bumpus
Employee
Employee

Qlik has released an update on cloud where a notification will display upon selecting the toggle to indicate if the profiling has started, completed, and/or requires more time. This should help with scenarios like this.

nbumpus_0-1685452810298.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Nasser_Bumpus
Employee
Employee

Hello @rolmontero - The profiling step should take a couple of minutes at most, delays could potentially occur if the application contained many text strings or long text fields.

Could you test on a sample app from the getting started section and let me know if they are visible in Chat in the hub?

rolmontero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello @Nasser_Bumpus ,

Thanks for your reply. I have just uploaded a template into a shared space, which I have downloaded from the demos portal, and so far it has not showed up. I will wait, though.

Thanks a lot!

Nasser_Bumpus
Employee
Employee

Qlik has released an update on cloud where a notification will display upon selecting the toggle to indicate if the profiling has started, completed, and/or requires more time. This should help with scenarios like this.

nbumpus_0-1685452810298.png