Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rolmontero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Inisight Advisor not showing all the apps

Hello everyone,

I have a very basic question regarding Insight Advisor. I have seen that in every app there is a switch to allow the app to be recognized by this functionality. I don't know, however, how much time it takes, but last week, I enabled two apps and none of them have appeared so far when I ask for them in the main hub. Am I missing something?

rolmontero_0-1684858182101.png

Thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nasser_Bumpus
Employee
Employee

Qlik has released an update on cloud where a notification will display upon selecting the toggle to indicate if the profiling has started, completed, and/or requires more time. This should help with scenarios like this.

nbumpus_0-1685452810298.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Nasser_Bumpus
Employee
Employee

Hello @rolmontero - The profiling step should take a couple of minutes at most, delays could potentially occur if the application contained many text strings or long text fields.

Could you test on a sample app from the getting started section and let me know if they are visible in Chat in the hub?

rolmontero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello @Nasser_Bumpus ,

Thanks for your reply. I have just uploaded a template into a shared space, which I have downloaded from the demos portal, and so far it has not showed up. I will wait, though.

Thanks a lot!

Nasser_Bumpus
Employee
Employee

Qlik has released an update on cloud where a notification will display upon selecting the toggle to indicate if the profiling has started, completed, and/or requires more time. This should help with scenarios like this.

nbumpus_0-1685452810298.png