cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evgeniystuchalk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Insight Advisor does not show existing charts

Hi! Bug or disabled feature? When searching by master measure, I expect that Insight Advisor  shows me not only generated charts, but already existing charts. 

evgeniystuchalk_0-1620945072870.png

But on three my QS feb 2021 servers it's shows only generated insights. What can i do about this? Possibility of exploring existing chart was much more useful, than mostly meaningless insights.

3 Replies
Sooraj_Suresh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @evgeniystuchalk 

I have checked at my end on February 2021 version and for master measure and I have the option which displays existing charts. It could be that you might have made some changes or hid the items which is why its not displaying the field.

However if you can share us the sample app of yours and I can test it and check. But I am not pretty sure what's blocking it.

Best Regards

Sooraj Suresh

evgeniystuchalk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi. Please check attached file. I have one master measure and one master dim. Have one chart with them. And insight search does not show my chart in results. Only generated charts.

evgeniystuchalk_0-1622457304451.png

I have one node server, without any fancy tweaks, even security rules is  default.

Ranganath_DR
Support
Support

Hi,

I see the QVF that you have attached gives me result.

just try disable and enable insights for chat in hub again for the app and reload it.

Ranganath_DR_0-1622493802428.png