Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Latha
Contributor
Contributor

After migration Talend Studio jobs are read only

Hi,

We migrated from Talend 6.2 to 7.0, i imported all the jobs into the job design and when I try to open and edit the job its not letting me to edit.

In previous version 6.2 version, I used C:/Users/workspace and now in 7.0 version I created workspace1 folder. 

Can someone please help on how to solve this issue?

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you using talend open studio or subscription solution?

Could you please open the error log generated automatically by the Studio to see whether you have error stack trace there; if you do, we will appreciate it a lot if you can paste it here.

Best regards

Sabrina

Latha
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

We are using Enterprise subscription license. When I tried to login with my LDAP login all the jobs are read only it says job is locked by me. If I login with admin account which is not LDAP configured I can edit the job. I have seen the permission on the workspace which are 777.

Latha
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

In studio even the jobs i didn't open also it says jobs are locked by me. When I go to tac it shows correctly what jobs I am on only says locked by this user. While migration I used Talend Installer 7.0, for TAC i enabled SSO button because i can't login with LDAP configuration. In TAC project authorizations page has read/write access for me.