Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Latha
Contributor
Contributor

After migration from 6.2 to 7.0, studio jobs are read only, can't edit

Hi,

We migrated from Talend 6.2 to 7.0, i imported all the jobs into the job design and when I try to open and edit the job its not letting me to edit.

In previous version 6.2 version, I used C:/Users/workspace and now in 7.0 version I created workspace1 folder. 

Can someone please help on how to solve this issue?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Did you change your job version in studio 7.0? Are you using talend open studio or subscription solution?

Could you please click window to open the menu, then select Show View->General->Error Log? Once you see an error, double click it.

Best regards

Sabrina

Latha
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Yes we are using subscription solution. I am not sure how to change the job version in studio.

Please find my error log attached

Thanks.

Error_Log.log
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

With your subscription solution, could you please create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance(webex session) to see if there is something wrong with your migration through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

PriyadarshiS
Contributor
Contributor

I am also facing the same issue.Can you let me know how this was resolved. I have already raised a case in Talend Support, but didn't get a response yet.