Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MPogorelov1634291005
Contributor II
Contributor II

Issues when building TOS

Hello, everyone!

I follow instructions from https://github.com/Talend/studio-se-master/.

I downloaded all needed repos (but I want to build only TOS DI) and start mvn clean install.

I have a error when building org.talend.librariesmanager:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.8:unpack (copy-studio-index) on project org.talend.librariesmanager: Unable to resolve artifact.: Could not transfer artifact org.talend.studio:studioIndex:zip:8.8.8-SNAPSHOT from/to snapshots (https://artifacts-oss.talend.com/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/): authentication failed for https://artifacts-oss.talend.com/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/org/talend/studio/studioIndex/8.8.8-SNAPSHOT/studioIndex-8.8.8-SNAPSHOT.zip, status: 401 Unauthorized

Ok. I tried a build only TOS DI. For that purpose I removed from pom.xml other repos and got:

<modules>

<module>../tcommon-studio-se</module>

<module>../tdi-studio-se</module>

</modules>

When I try build this I recieve another error:

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:

[ERROR]  Software being installed: org.talend.studio.tos.bigdata.product 8.0.1.qualifier

[ERROR]  Missing requirement: org.talend.studio.tos.bigdata.product 8.0.1.qualifier requires 'org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu; org.talend.rcp.branding.tos.bigdata.feature.feature.group 0.0.0' but it could not be found

I use jdk-11.0.13 and apache-maven-3.8.5.

Please help 🙂

7 Replies
MPogorelov1634291005
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Richard Hall​ 

Now, I try build Open Studio from sourcec on Linux.

Now, on win and linux the same error:

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:

[ERROR]  Software being installed: org.talend.studio.tos.di.product 8.0.1.qualifier

[ERROR]  Missing requirement: org.talend.designer.core 8.8.8.qualifier requires 'osgi.bundle; org.talend.hadoop.distribution 0.0.0' but it could not be found

[ERROR]  Cannot satisfy dependency: org.talend.presentation.onboarding.resource 8.8.8.qualifier depends on: osgi.bundle; org.talend.designer.core 0.0.0

[ERROR]  Cannot satisfy dependency: org.talend.rcp.branding.tos.feature.feature.group 8.8.8.qualifier depends on: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu; org.talend.presentation.onboarding.resource 0.0.0

[ERROR]  Cannot satisfy dependency: org.talend.studio.tos.di.product 8.0.1.qualifier depends on: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu; org.talend.rcp.branding.tos.feature.feature.group 0.0.0

Can you help me with that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm afraid I cannot help with this. I will update the Jira to let them know that this is still an issue.

MPogorelov1634291005
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you. Please, let me know if status of issue will be updated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are wishing to use the product in the meantime, you can download it already built.

MPogorelov1634291005
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, I do, thx. But I want to build product by myself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've added a note to request that the developer comes back here to advise as to when this is sorted.

TStarkmsg
Contributor II
Contributor II

Got the same problem... does anyone ever build tos.di from github? I think it's impossible. I didn't find any answers in the forum, the questions stay unanswered...