Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kardass
Contributor II
Contributor II

Job master doesn't work on talend TAC

Hello guys,

We have a job that running well before. Since some days, we need to add some features,  so when we deploy it on TAC we got this message:

mdm_personnes.mst_delta_DDDA_0_3.mst_Delta_DDDA - joblet_LoadContextProperties_1_tContextLoad_1 - Loaded contexts count: 225.
[statistics] disconnected
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mdm_personnes/mst_copydatav9_DDDA_0_1/mst_CopyDataV9_DDDA
at mdm_personnes.mst_delta_DDDA_0_3.mst_Delta_DDDA.tRunJob_1Process(mst_Delta_DDDA.java:1402)
at mdm_personnes.mst_delta_DDDA_0_3.mst_Delta_DDDA.runJobInTOS(mst_Delta_DDDA.java:7194)
at mdm_personnes.mst_delta_DDDA_0_3.mst_Delta_DDDA.main(mst_Delta_DDDA.java:6701)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mdm_personnes.mst_copydatav9_DDDA_0_1.mst_CopyDataV9_DDDA
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:338)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 3 more

This same job running well when we launch it directly in the studio with remote=localhost.

On the other side, when we set remote=jobserver(name) we got also this above error.

Please can you help ?

Bert regards!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kardass
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi guys,

I found why it doesn't work know.

The code is good but when i ckeck the jobscript i found this line empty "Framework= ," that's why i got the error.

Solution: Take a copy of the jobScript, remove the bad line and create a new job, paste the jobscript.

Regards

@shong wrote:

Hi
The error indicates the required jars are missing when exporting the job script, please open a ticket on Talend Support portal and provides the following information, our colleagues will follow up your ticket and check it further.
- Product and Version which you used (for example, Talend Data Fabric 7.3.1)
- Operating System, for example, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64bit)
- Version of Java Platform JDK / JRE in use (for example, ORACLE JDK 1.8.0_161)

Regards
Shong

caprure_error.PNG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
The error indicates the required jars are missing when exporting the job script, please open a ticket on Talend Support portal and provides the following information, our colleagues will follow up your ticket and check it further.

Regards
Shong

kardass
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi guys,

I found why it doesn't work know.

The code is good but when i ckeck the jobscript i found this line empty "Framework= ," that's why i got the error.

Solution: Take a copy of the jobScript, remove the bad line and create a new job, paste the jobscript.

Regards

@shong wrote:

Hi

Regards
Shong

caprure_error.PNG