Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amba1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Missing mapping lines on MacOS Ventura 13.1

Hello everyone,

I upgraded to MacOS Ventura 13.1 recently and was only able to run Talend Open Studio 7.3.1 using Java 11 Temurin. The issue I'm facing is that my mapping lines are missing which makes it really confusing and hard to map accordingly.

Has anyone got an idea on how to fix this?

Thank you

0695b00000chxROAAY.png

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Regarding of this online installation documentation for V 7.3.1

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/7.3/installation-guide-mac/compatible-operating-systems

At this time, MacOS Ventura 13.1 is not list in the compatible operating systems.

In the documentation we provide a list of operating systems that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) compatible operating systems will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.

Feel free to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

amba1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

I understand it is not officially supported, but it is not an option for me to switch or go back to my Windows laptop. Hopefully someone that uses Talend on an M1 will be able to help. Otherwise, I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Is there an approximate day of when Talend might be able to support this OS Version?