Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not able to open talend commercial version

Any one can you please help me why talend is not opening in my system I am getting any type of error 0683p000009Lv2O.png

Labels (3)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

What's your OS and JDK version? Is there any error message in log? Which is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for quick response. I am getting below error in log can you let me know how long it will take to recover 0683p000009Lv2U.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

What's  OS and JDK version you are using? Did you set your java environment correctly? More information will be helpful for us to address your issue quickly.

With subscription solution, it is recommend that you should create a case on talend support portal. In this way, we can give you a remote assistance(webex) through support portal with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am using windows os , java version "1.8.0_111"  , repository bit bucket , 

yesterday it was working fine when I connected to repository project. In a hurry up i didnt closed tool properly

when i opened today I am facing above problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I guess your connection to the repository is not closed properly.

Try contacting the talend administrator. They should be able to find the process connected to your user and kill it.

Then you may be able to open the workspace. 

Cheers!

Gatha