Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

TOS-DI 7.0.1 with Mac OS X Mojave

Hi!

So, I upgraded to Mojave this morning.  I was trying to use a tMap component in my Designer and after I entered the editor for the tMap, I clicked "OK" and TOS crashed to desktop.

Is this a known bug or am I just running into some type of config issue?

Thanks!

Adam

Labels (2)
118 Replies
diazsmiedts
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi, I encounter the exact same issue when using TOS ESB 6.5, making changes in a tMap and clicking OK, just crashes Talend

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yeah, same problem for me. My company required os upgrades because of the security fixes, so I really can't roll back to previous version. So hopefully there will be a fix for this soon. Maybe a hotfix? 0683p000009MACn.png

Has anyone found a work-around for this? Because it's actually a blocking defect.

Ed6
Contributor III
Contributor III

We've had to stand up a virtual machine running a supported operating system.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @jjamerson

Thanks for letting us know your background. We have already escalated your issue to our product manager. We will keep you posted on it.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I haven't tested every component, but up to this point, I've only found the issue with the tMap component.  I don't know enough about modifying the components to accommodate Apple's changes to the CoreGraphics libraries in Mojave, but maybe someone else out there can pick up on this and attempt a fix and share it with the rest of us?  (Assuming they beat the Talend Team to the fix, that is!)

Thanks,

Adam

oualidaz
Contributor
Contributor

same problem with Talend BD version 6. it's a little annoying this story and unexpected especially

Ed6
Contributor III
Contributor III

This issue seems to be the same as the one reported in Mozilla Firefox a few months ago:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1468053

jd101k2000
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have the same problem with Talend Open Studio ESB 6.4.1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Same problem here. Having the issue with Studio DI 7.0.1

chnet1
Contributor
Contributor

also tastet with 7.1.1M4 - same issue - usually i use Open Studio DI Version: 7.0.1 is there no workaround?