Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

TOS-DI 7.0.1 with Mac OS X Mojave

Hi!

So, I upgraded to Mojave this morning.  I was trying to use a tMap component in my Designer and after I entered the editor for the tMap, I clicked "OK" and TOS crashed to desktop.

Is this a known bug or am I just running into some type of config issue?

Thanks!

Adam

Labels (2)
118 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @mclee

We are confirmed by R&D that there will be a patch for this tMap crash issue on Mac OSX Mojave.

Patch for 7.0.1 is done this week and patches for 6.4 / 6.5 planned for the 23rd of November.

As a cloud user, you can use the same patches as other studio. Support should be then be able to provide a patch for this issue.

We'll try to inform you through the Community about the progress. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. Feel free to let us know your concern on forum.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @xdshi

Thanks for the follow-up.  I am on MacOS Mojave and have just upgraded to TOS BD 7.1.1 from TOS BD 7.0.1.

I use the tGoogleAnalyticsInput component which has been successfully working on TOS BD 7.0.1.  However, when I try to add the same component in the same way (Window > Preferences > Talend > Components) with the file path "/Applications/TOSBD-7.1.1/studio/configuration/components", version 7.1.1 does not recognise the tGoogleAnalyticsInput component in this directory.

https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:marketplace=marketplace%252F1&p=marketplace%...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

tGoogleAnalyticsInput is a custom component written by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal.

Talend V 7.1.1 is not list on the compatibility table.

https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:marketplace=marketplace%252F1&p=marketplace%...

Best regards

Sabrina

Yuvi1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

After upgrading to 14.1 Talend opened and is operating fine

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi 

I use TOS BD 6.3 on Mac OS X Mojave.

I have the same issue with tMap component.

I can't press Ok or Apply and as a result, I can't work.

When do you plan to provide a decision for this version?

it's very important.

Best,

Zhanna

Ed6
Contributor III
Contributor III

@xdshi, thanks for your follow up on this thread, I appreciate it. I had asked in a support ticket for Talend Studio and it sounds like a patch is not planned for 7.0.1. My case number is was 00120367.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @Ed,

I will check your issue with our colleagues from support team and then come back to you as soon as I can.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @Zhanna

Could you please try to upgrade your talend open studio from 6.3 to 7.1.1 to see if it works for you?

There is no patch for talend open source. YOu have to upgrade your product.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @xdshiit's not acceptable for me because for that all our environment (dev, test and prod) is 6.3.

We can't do upgrade immediately and we don't have any plan to do it right now.

Can you provide me with a patch?

You promised the patch for 6.4(6.5) would be ready until 23 of November.

Best,

Zhanna 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @Zhanna

Are you using talend open studio for bigdata v 6.3 or subscription solution 6.3? There is no patch for talend open source(Free edition), actually. 

The patch  [6.4.1/6.5.1] studio crash on tmap component after macos upgrade to 10.14 has been delivered from QA side already.

So far, there is no patch for talend subscription solution V 6.3.

Best regards

Sabrina