Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to build jobs in 6.0.1

Hi, I created a simple job just to test functionality, but I can't get it to build. The UI acts like it is working and then just closes without creating the .zip file. I thought it might be something on my system or something I was doing, so I downloaded the 30 day trial version and everything works perfectly there. 
Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi  Ericpfreeman,
What's your OS and JDK(Make sure java settings must point to the root JDK folder, and not the JRE)? 
Have you checked jira issue: https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-33318?
 Did you get any error log which is located in  <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log  ?

Best regards
Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Team
I am also unable to build job my Extracted Talend folder is in C:\Talend , when I am trying to build successfully executed  Job I believe its is trying to export Jobs but not able to create build zip file(refer screen shot).
thanks
Anil Kumar Burri
0683p000009MBTx.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Check to see if java -version on cmd is showing right version and also check echo %JAVA_HOME%
if the job is executing, it is able to build as well. Check to see if you have permission to write files into that folder.
Thanks
Rohan
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi anilmca4u,
Did you get this issue when use v 6.0.1? Does this issue repro on other build version V 6.1, V6.2?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried all of the comments, the only thing that solved my problem is by installing version 7.1....