Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandeesh
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to install required components and also getting COMPUTE_DEPENDENCIES_FAILED error

1. When trying to install all required components from Help after some time its failing with below error message

"The download failed for the following jars : [jersey-client-1.17.jar, activation-1.1.jar, jcifs-1.3.0.jar, ldapjdk.jar, mariadb-java-client-2.5.3.jar, metrics-core-3.0.2.jar, saaj-api-1.3.jar, jaxp-api.jar, activation.jar, servlet-api-3.0.jar, woodstox-core-asl-4.2.0.jar, trove.jar, jts-1.9.jar, jersey-client-1.9.jar, saaj-impl-1.3.2.jar, squirrel.jar, mysql-connector-java-5.1.30-bin.jar, jersey-core-1.9.jar, saaj-api.jar, cassandra-driver-core-2.0.3.jar, jt400-9.8.jar, sqlexplorer.jar, javax.annotation-api-1.2.jar, jxl-wizard.jar, jersey-apache-client4-1.17.jar, jersey-core-1.8.jar, ucanaccess-2.0.9.5.jar, jxplorer.jar, mysql-connector-java-3.1.14-bin.jar, jboss-serialization.jar, mysql-connector-java-8.0.12.jar, iijdbc.jar, jxl.jar, xom-1.2.7.jar, jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1.jar, jts-1.12.jar, saaj-impl.jar, javacsv.jar, mail-1.4.jar, cssparser-0.9.5.jar, javax.ws.rs-api-2.0-m10.jar, mail.jar, jaxb-xjc-2.2.6-modified.jar, jersey-core-1.17.jar, jaxp-ri.jar, jaxb-impl-2.2.6-modified.jar]"

0695b00000L2ZrcAAF.png

2.When trying to install single component

java.lang.Exception: The Download failed for the following jars [mongo-java-driver-3.12.0.jar]

at org.talend.librariesmanager.utils.DownloadModuleRunnable.downLoad(DownloadModuleRunnable.java:147)

at org.talend.librariesmanager.utils.DownloadModuleRunnable.run(DownloadModuleRunnable.java:87)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

0695b00000L2Zs1AAF.png

3.Other error is

An error has occurred. See error log for more details.

COMPUTE_DEPENDENCIES_FAILED:{path=META-INF/maven/org.talend.components/components-azurestorage/dependencies.txt}

0695b00000L2ZrrAAF.png

Tried with all options in network settings 0695b00000L2Zv5AAF.png

Labels (2)
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please check talend maven repository https://talend-update.talend.com/nexus/ to see if it is accessible for you now?

Make sure that the -Dtalend.disable.internet parameter is not present in the Studio .ini file or is set to false.

Please refer to this online installation guide about: TalendHelpCenter: Installing external modules

Feel free to let us know if it works for you.

Best regards

Sabrina

sandeesh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for your response.

Still facing same problem.

I'm able to access the Maven link you have provided

0695b00000L2lbRAAR.png And also verified  -Dtalend.disable.internet parameter in .ini file and its not present

0695b00000L2lbqAAB.png 

I have followed the instruction for installing modules but no luck

0695b00000L2lc0AAB.png After 97% it fails with same error message

0695b00000L2lcAAAR.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please try to run the talend studio as 'Run as Administrator'.

Is the problem with Proxy?

Here is KB article about: https://community.talend.com/s/article/Connection-fails-when-downloading-external-libraries-behind-a...

Best regards

Sabrina

sandeesh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have ran with Administrator but still facing problem.

I have gone through the post but i'm not able to find the internet option under preference and also unable to find Mapping / most of the options mentioned in the post. Could you please guide me to get those options?0695b00000LvWjQAAV.png

lman
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello,

I am facing the same problem. I have access to talend maven repository. I also can't see the mapping and internet options.

I cleaned my environment and reinstalled everything, it still didn't solve my problem.

Can you please let me know if you found a solution or a quick fix for this?.

My environment:

Talend 7.3.1

Mac OS 10.15

Java 1.8.0

jdk 1.8.0_281

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

You could configure the following JVM arguments in the Studio .ini file and relaunch the application. 

-DproxyHost=XXXX

-DproxyPort=XXXX

-Dhttp.proxySet=true

-Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=XXXX

Using these settings you can launch Studio, load your projects, and confirm that Studio started the workspace.

Let us know if it works for you

Best regards

Sabrina

lman
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Sabrina,

Thanks for your response, I have been trying different options and configurations.

I am not using any proxy and I set my nonProxyHosts to localhost.

Still facing the same problem.

I would appreciate it a lot if you can help me to solve this issue.

Please let me know if you need any info from me.

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Is there any firewall rules in your machine?(make sure talend maven repository is in whitelist)

Did you run the talend studio as 'Run as Administrator'?

Best regards

Sabrina