Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shilpa16
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can we add Qlik sense table extension to qlik cloud(Business) version

Hello friends,

I have downloaded and implemented table chart using the qlik sense table extension which has given me some additional features like adding image to the table in the desktop version of qlik. Now I want to do the same in my cloud version of qlik. Can somebody guide if this is possible somehow. I tried to add this extension in the cloud console but it gives a message "Missing fields:name,type.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Shilpa

Labels (1)
2 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Yes, you can.

Click on your avatar (or initials) at the top left of the page, then select Administration. From the list on the left choose Extensions. In the middle of the page is an Add button, and then you can drag the extension into there. Upload the zip file with all of the components in it.

Steve

Shilpa16
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response. I tried and was able to include the extension in the cloud but when I used the sheets of the app where I have used this extension object it gives me following error:

Unable to connect to Qlik Sense engine. Possible cause: Too many open connections, the service is offline, or networking issues.

It is to be noted that this error message does not come in any other sheet but only appears in the sheets where I have used the extension. Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

Shilpa