cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronald_Ne
Contributor II
Contributor II

Cases are missing in Portal

For the past three days I am no longer able to see my OPEN & RESOLVED Cases.

What would cause my Cases to longer appear in my Portal

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @Ronald_Ne Currently there are no Open cases in your profile.  All the cases should appear in the "RESOLVED" section as closed cases. Please clear browser history/cache and log in again and check if the cases are visible in the "RESOLVED" section. Please contact Customer Support for further assistance. You can also chat with them via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community.

Please mark the answer with "Accept as Solution" if the issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @Ronald_Ne We suggest you please contact Customer Support for further assistance on this.  You can also chat with them via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @Ronald_Ne Currently there are no Open cases in your profile.  All the cases should appear in the "RESOLVED" section as closed cases. Please clear browser history/cache and log in again and check if the cases are visible in the "RESOLVED" section. Please contact Customer Support for further assistance. You can also chat with them via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community.

Please mark the answer with "Accept as Solution" if the issue is resolved.
Ronald_Ne
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I've cleared my browser history/cache and logged in again, but my  neither of my OPEN or RESOLVED Cases are showing. 

I currently do not have any OPEN Cases, but at the time when I first asked the question I had One Case opened, which was not showing in Open Cases, and I have several Case Closed. 

I no longer have any OPEN Cases, they have all been closed. I am not seeing any of my Closed Cases in the RESOLVED section.

Ronald_Ne
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I've cleared my browser history/cache and logged in again, but my  neither of my OPEN or RESOLVED Cases are showing. 

I currently do not have any OPEN Cases, but at the time when I first asked the question I had One Case opened, which was not showing in Open Cases, and I have several Case Closed. 

I no longer have any OPEN Cases, they have all been closed. I am not seeing any of my Closed Cases in the RESOLVED section.

MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @Ronald_Ne We suggest you please contact Customer Support for further assistance on this.  You can also chat with them via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community.