Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wedersoncabrla
Contributor II
Contributor II

Change DPI in exportImg method

Hello!

In the help page we can only choose the format, height and width, but when we export the object as image in the interface we have a propertie to change the DPI.

Can i change the DPI value using the exportImg method in visualization API?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Yes you can make the same API call, but it is not supported in CM version. About parameters, you can see here where there is some information

View solution in original post

5 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @wedersoncabrla could you please show me where is this property? Anyway, that property is not documented and is not supported. It means that if you are going to use it, you could receive errors in future releases.

wedersoncabrla
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello! 

thanks for the awnser Alex,

The imagens that you ask for:

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Ok this is using another API behind the scene, not available at the moment in the Client Managed version of our product (are you using this version right, not the SaaS one?). So you cannot define the DPI if you are using exportImage method

wedersoncabrla
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, i'm using  Qlik Sense on Windows.

But if Qlik make a call to this API in my version to generate the image, that means that i can call this API too, right?

I just would need what is the parameters :[

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Yes you can make the same API call, but it is not supported in CM version. About parameters, you can see here where there is some information