Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Changing the gauge chart second color in a json theme file

I want to change the second color of an gauge chart using a custom theme in Qlik Sense. I'm having trouble to pin point which custom theme property that is handling this color. In the picture below I point to which part of the gauge I want to adjust. 

image.png

I'm assuming that the change need to be done in the theme json file, for reference material I've been using the Qlik Help Custom theme JSON properties

Please help me figuring out how to change this color to a custom color.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

I've been in contact with Qlik in this matter and it is not yet possible to configure this part of the gauge in Qlik Sense.

To accomplish this I will need to create a gauge using an 3rd party js/css library.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
dvdserrano
Contributor III
Contributor III

You need to activate segmentsScreenshot_5.png

Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

Thank you for suggestion segments. It could solve my problem, but then I need a way to drop the added dark arrow. 

image.png

Even if this could solve my design need I'm still courious if it is possible to handle this by the JSON theme. @dvdserrano  did you suggest your solution because you know the JSON does not support this config property or did you suggest it because it is a decent workaround?

Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

@barryharmsen@ErikWetterberg  and @Vhayward  I believe you have been looking into the theme json properties before, do you have any suggestion on how to access the gauge chart bar default grey color?

Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

I've been in contact with Qlik in this matter and it is not yet possible to configure this part of the gauge in Qlik Sense.

To accomplish this I will need to create a gauge using an 3rd party js/css library.