Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loocm
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Checking of Expiry Date of Qlik Sense License Key

Hi,

How do I check the expiry date of the signed license key at the QMC besides receiving an email notification one month before the expiry date?

Thank you

Labels (2)
16 Replies
badgerriaan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Ok, cool. I have already planned to upgrade to a newer release shortly, so it is good to know it will then be waiting for me there. Thanks. Apologies for tagging so many support staff, but the post was not getting any love 😁

MarkRDavies
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Maria_Halley Thanks for the screen shot - that is very interesting. On our page we only have the Signed License Key box, we cannot see the Blue License Number box OR the License Details Box.

I have only recently joined this Organisation, and I suspect this may be because either, we have a Temporary License in place at the moment while we are waiting for additional license procurement to complete, or the version of QMC and the Enterprise installation is out of date.

Appreciate your screen shot as this will help while I am talking to my supplier - again, I will update this post if I find a resolution

@badgerriaan I wonder if you are able to see the screen as Maria has shown?

Thanks all

badgerriaan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Not Yet, as we are still on November 2020, but I am planning to upgrade in the next month to a more recent release to gain all the features of the past 2021/2022 release cycles 😊

MarkRDavies
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes, sounds like we need to upgrade too. Thank you

NadiaB
Support
Support

By any chance could you try this?

http://lef1.qliktech.com/manuallef/default.aspx

The old Qlik support portal used to have a section to get licenses and it was always possible to get the LEF from the site, I'm not sure if that information is still available in the new portal.

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
MarkRDavies
Contributor III
Contributor III

Didn't appear to work for me unless I am using it incorrectly

Thanks for the link though, I seem to remember hearing about this while ago

badgerriaan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

This actually works. Nice workaround for the time being 😁

@MarkRDavies  just make sure you remove any spaces from the license key, this will also cause it to not work.