Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m_perreault
Creator III
Creator III

Clearing all but one selection using Sheet Navigation + Action Extension

Hello All,

I am using the Sheet Navigation + Action Extension found here Qlik Branch.  My goal is to use a button to navigate to another sheet and to have all but one of the selections excluded.  For example on sheet two I will have Year, Month, Day, etc selected and when I click the button to navigate to sheet one I want to have all selections except for Year to be cleared.  I have tried to to 'Lock Field' Year as my first action in the extension then 'Clear All Selections' as the second action, however when I do this and click the button all of the selections are cleared. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
m_perreault
Creator III
Creator III
Author

The method I described above to use Lock Field as the first action and Clear All Selections as the second action now is working.  Thank you

View solution in original post

2 Replies
m_perreault
Creator III
Creator III
Author

My goal is to use a button to navigate to another sheet and to have all but one of the selections CLEARED (not excluded as I say in the original post)

m_perreault
Creator III
Creator III
Author

The method I described above to use Lock Field as the first action and Clear All Selections as the second action now is working.  Thank you