Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatinfazrizanor
Partner - Contributor III

Configure Qlik Sense proxy at Site level in IIS

Hi, I've follow the steps from article: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-Documents/IIS-as-Reverse-Proxy-for-Qlik-Sense-pd... , and successfully setup the reverse proxy in IIS. However, do we must to set the URL Rewrite rules at server level in IIS? Because I want to set at Site level, but i getting an error 'HTTP Error 404: The Request Resource not found'. Thanks in advance.
5 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

No, you can set the re-write rule on a site rather than for the server.

fatinfazrizanor
Author

Hi LeviTurner, thank you for your response.

Does it mean the rule configuration is also same like the article? because i have been try to do in site level, but its not working. Only work in Server level.

Or you have any idea why i getting an error in site level, but not in server level?

Thanks.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Pretty much. All I needed was proxying set on the site level:

2019-10-01 07_41_51-Window.png

URL re-write on the site level:

2019-10-01 07_42_32-Window.png

fatinfazrizanor
Author

Can i ask you something? Do you setup the proxy in IIS within the same Qlik Sense Server? Or in another server?

Thanks.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

> Do you setup the proxy in IIS within the same Qlik Sense Server? Or in another server?

In this example it is the same server. With IIS running on a high port number (1234) so as not to conflict with Qlik Sense on 443.