Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shadi_Sai
Contributor III
Contributor III

Custom Extension in Mashup

Greetings Everyone,

am trying to add a custom extension to my mashup however its showing as invalid (the visualization was not found on the server: extension name()), I have checked the console on my mashup and am seeing 404 not found error in the console.
I have checked older posts regarding the same topic however it didn't work for me, I have applied the following steps as mentioned in previous posts:
_add "Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *" to the virtual proxy.
_added "paths" and "baseUrl" to require.config in the mashup.js.
_added the extension.js and extension.css files in a <script> tag in the header of the html page.

note: the extension is working in the devhub in a test mashup, only when I deploy the mashup in my external server its not loading.

here is the error massage in console:
GET https://{servername}/jwt/extensions/gridchart/gridchart.css.js net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)

I have attached the following pictures to the error and the working mashup in the devhub.
Regards.
Labels (3)
10 Replies
Shadi_Sai
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you @oz_moyal , I exported the mashup and added the files as you mentioned and it worked, other extensions showed the same issue but on multiple files not only the .css file.