Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimvB
Creator II
Creator II

Embed Qlik Sense Object iFrame into a Webpage

Hi experts, I need to embed Qlik Sense objects into our own CRM webpages.

First, I created an iFrame and added this into our webpage. When viewing the webpage I need to login into Qlik Sense first. After that, the Qlik object keeps on loading and after about one minute I get the message: "An error occured, Not connected" (see images). The Qlik iFrame demo object loads without a problem. I tried adding the CRM domain name to the Virtual Proxy in the QMC but that did not help.

Any suggestion are very welcome!

Loading.PNGNot Connected.PNG

Labels (6)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sai_Krishna
Contributor III
Contributor III

it was time-out issue for us. Websocketpinginterval was set to high, so we are getting issue. We changed that to 60 seconds and issue got resolved.

It might not be qlik issue if you are seeing continuous call in IFrame embedding.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Sai_Krishna
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am getting exact issue but error is appearing after 10 minutes.

Let me know the fix if someone have fixed similar issue. It is a critical issue raised by customer. Thanks in advance.

bhfreiberger
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem.

Only the spinner appears and nothing else, I noticed that several requests are made, it seems that it is in a loop.

Did anyone solve it? I need to solve this to continue my activities ...

Sai_Krishna
Contributor III
Contributor III

it was time-out issue for us. Websocketpinginterval was set to high, so we are getting issue. We changed that to 60 seconds and issue got resolved.

It might not be qlik issue if you are seeing continuous call in IFrame embedding.

jrromito
Contributor II
Contributor II

I am having the same problem.  How do you set the websocketpinginterval?

Sai_Krishna
Contributor III
Contributor III

WebSocketPingInterval Property is available in "C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Proxy\Proxy.exe.config"

jrromito
Contributor II
Contributor II

This was set to 0 (disabled).  I tried setting to 60 and it had no effect, do services need to be restarted?  Also, this seems to only happen to certain users.