Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Export Straight Table Data as Excel with Formatted

Hi all,

I am connect to Qlik Engine with Qlik .Net SDK also, export data from straight table as excel file with ExportData method but table formatting and sum row disappear in excel. QlikSense has been supported export to straight table as excel with formatted since february 2022.I clould'nt see anyhing about export data with formatted in .Net SDK documentation. Can Anyone help about that. 

Thanks.

Labels (1)
  • API

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous  are you using CM or SaaS version? If you are using CM version Capability APIs/Engine APIs are not reflecting what happen on native export functionality because recently the export functionality has changed behind the scenes. Basically, the product now is using the new reporting API available in SaaS version, here some info.

As far as I can tell you cannot export excel file with formatting in CM version, let's see if we will have this in future CM releases.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous  are you using CM or SaaS version? If you are using CM version Capability APIs/Engine APIs are not reflecting what happen on native export functionality because recently the export functionality has changed behind the scenes. Basically, the product now is using the new reporting API available in SaaS version, here some info.

As far as I can tell you cannot export excel file with formatting in CM version, let's see if we will have this in future CM releases.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, @alex_colombo  I'am using CM version. 

Thanks for reply.