Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinCusse
Contributor
Contributor

How is the Context Menu generated ?

Hello,

When migrating from our old mashup (taking whole sheets in it) to our new version (that takes charts one by one), we noticed that the Context Menu changed. In particular, we lost the Copy Cell Value feature that is so loved by our users (and me). 

Context : Qlik Sense May 2022 Patch

Via the Hub, I have all the features in the Menu : 

MartinCusse_0-1687357380348.png

In the mashup, all users don't even see the same list of features. 
Here's the list of a Linux user (might not be linked to Linux) : 

MartinCusse_2-1687357524273.png

Here's my list as a Windows user : 

MartinCusse_3-1687357567007.png

I can't find where to fix this. If you need more info, don't hesitate to ask. 

Labels (1)
5 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @MartinCusse when you build a mashup (I'm assuming you are using Capability APIs) you will not have the context menu accessible via hub with right click. You have to build all these functionalities in mashup.

MartinCusse
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Forgot to say we're using I-frames, sorry. 

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

You can enable or disable the context menu when using Single Integration API but you cannot change it. Here some info.
As mentioned above, if you want to have a different context menu you have to build a mashup.

MartinCusse
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you.
I see that, but why do we lose items of the menu when enabling it ? And why is it different for different users' environments ?
We tested with several logins and browsers, and the difference seems to be based on Operating System only. 

Martin

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

You lost few items because you are in a different context compare to the native app. For instance you are loosing Story telling becuase you cannot add a chart to a story telling with Single Integration API. About the environment, I can't help you understanding why, you should open a support case and asking this or waiting for other replies in the community.