Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kev4IN
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to connect SSE (at local laptop) to Qlik Sense Business (Cloud) ?

Hi Qlik fellows,

I have joined the Academic Program, and am using the Qlik Sense Business (in Cloud and not basic). I would like to extend my analytic dashboard app in my Cloud Hub by using the Python Server Side Extention (SSE). However, I cannot find any plausible ways to do it because the SSE is installed on my laptop, while the dashboard app is hosted on the cloud.

If the Python SSE cannot be used for Qlik Sense Business (Cloud, after version after June 2020), does it also mean that it cannot be used for Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS? Right, because Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS is also a cloud service and not a install-to-use-in-desktop service? 

I would like to seek experienced users who can shed correct information on my question. Please share correct procedures and allow me and other users to connect the Python SSE to the Qlik Sense Business (in cloud). Please. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Kev4IN, there is currently no support for SSE in SaaS. Please, suggest an Idea on the subject, so that our product management team can look into it. 
Thanks!

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Kev4IN, there is currently no support for SSE in SaaS. Please, suggest an Idea on the subject, so that our product management team can look into it. 
Thanks!

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.