Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devan9876
Creator
Creator

Is the Qlik extension garden site going away?

The site no longer has a login section and has a banner saying "Qlik is not accepting new submissions to the Garden at this time.".  

Is it going away permanently or is it just in the process of being upgraded or migrated to a different site?

https://garden.qlik.dev/

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jeffrey_Goldberg
Employee
Employee

Hi @devan9876 ,

Yes, the garden has moved to qlik.dev. We're decommissioning the old developer.qlik.com site.

Regarding the new submissions message: We have removed the backend database (an old Qlik app running on Qlik Core) that served as the listing engine for items in the Garden. We do not have a replacement for it yet. We're reviewing different ways for the community to collaborate on innovations made with Qlik APIs. For now, I recommend contacting extension authors through the github repositories for the solutions you are using.

Cheers,

Jeff G

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jeffrey_Goldberg
Employee
Employee

Hi @devan9876 ,

Yes, the garden has moved to qlik.dev. We're decommissioning the old developer.qlik.com site.

Regarding the new submissions message: We have removed the backend database (an old Qlik app running on Qlik Core) that served as the listing engine for items in the Garden. We do not have a replacement for it yet. We're reviewing different ways for the community to collaborate on innovations made with Qlik APIs. For now, I recommend contacting extension authors through the github repositories for the solutions you are using.

Cheers,

Jeff G

Roey499
Contributor
Contributor

so where can I achieve Jason file for QSD ?

stefanstoichev123

Found out recently that Qlik moved the json file under the main download section here

stefanstoichev123_0-1689162468487.png

Stefan