Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnthonyCabos
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Manipulate Data coming from Analytic Connection

Hello,

I have recently installed and used Analytics connection to use Python into Qlik Sense.

I use qlik-py-tools made by Nabeel : https://github.com/nabeel-oz/qlik-py-tools

I can display some graph coming such as forecast or decomposition.

Now, I would like to make operation of datas coming from pytools. I want to make it into Qlik, not in Python because I have few skills on it. 

For example with this expression to calculate for everymonth the forecast Turnover :

PyTools.Prophet(Period_ForecastMonth_$(v_forecastMonth), Sum({<FactType={'SellOut'},TypePrescription={'$(v_Type_Prescription)'}, %Date={"<$(v_dateDebutMois)"}>} [_$(v_Type_Analyse)_FUTUR]), 'freq=MS, return=yhat, take_log=true,seasonality_mode=$(v_seasonalityMode)')

I can display this graph or see datas. But I cannot manipulate them. 

To be more understanding, I want to get the turnover's evolution of the future year compared to the present year.  Operation is simple, I just have to add the future 12 month and divide by the last 12 month. But I have an error message 'Nested aggregation is not allowed', so I try to put result into an Aggr and manipulate them but all values are equals to 0.

Is it any way to manipulate data calculate by analytic connection (in this exemple by Python) with Qlik ?

I prefer to not precalculate those datas into script, because there is a lot of datas and a lot of different configuration (additive/multiplicative seasonality , confidence interval). So app will be very heavy.

Thank you for your suggestions

Anthony Cabos

Labels (1)
1 Reply
CintiaK
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello, did you get a solution for this question?