Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michael_botelho
Contributor
Contributor

Mashup Does Not Reliably Load Visualizations

I have a series of mashups that are having strange issues. In lower environments, everything is fine. But in production environment, on one particular sheet, the visualizations don't always load. It appears random as sometimes every visualization loads fine, and other times only 2 out of 8 will render. Sometimes 3 or 4 will load. If I open teh developer tools, then everything loads 100% of the time.  

When the objects don't load I see console errors, 'TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'name') for various libraries, sn-bar-char, sn-kpi etc. Not sure if this helps. I am not sure how to fix this, as it appears random and I am just a mashup developer. 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
pjk
Employee
Employee

I'm not a web developer but I've come across this a few times when the mashup tries to load the objects before the app/objects is/are ready in the QS app. My tip is to experiment with timeouts before object loads and see if that resolves the issue. If so, try to perform the object loads a bit later in the script via different constraints.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to test when there are different load times in the different environments (so I would test it in the faulting environment).

Hopefully someone can help you with a more detailed answer if above doesn't help.