Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_CD_
Contributor III
Contributor III

Mashup on external server

Hi all !

I'm just testing mashup with Qlik Sense (3.0.0) and I dont understand some things.

My testing environment is :

- My (laptop) local environment with IIS and a test website

- 1 VM with Qlik Sense enterprise (1 user with a user access)

The environment is ok :

On my VM : QMC and Hub works with any problem. I access to Dev-Hub to prepare and configure simple mashup.

On my laptop : My test website works with any problem. I successfully accessing QMC and Hub from my VM.

I also adding an iframe in my test website for testing mashup (I'm using License and Operations Monitor apps) and It's ok.

1/ From my laptop, when accessing my testing website (http://localhost/...), I don't understand why I don't have some credential for Qlik Sense object. I know my user have a User access, but where Qlik Sense grab the right information ?

Then I prepare a mashup with Dev-Hub (with .js file) and analyse it. And try to apply the same process on my test website after.

Then I have an error :

Capture.PNG

In this screenshot, the 2 objects (left and right) are previous iframe who corks correctly.

The central object in error is "normal". It's just a test.

The error occurs (I suppose) from the object who don't appears here. I think I've well parametered the .js file :

var config = {

host: "MyHostName",

prefix: "/",

port: window.location.port,

isSecure: true

};

2/ Is this an error due to credentials ? Because at any moment I tell to Qlik Sense who am I in this test website.

I hope I was clear :op. Don't hesitate to ask question if necessary. And thanks for the help !

Christophe

0 Replies