cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Session with One User

Hey guys,

It's a simple question. How many people can connect to QlikSense with one user at the same time? I'm using Ticket API with .NET for authenticating, and there is just one user specified in the web.config file.

Best regards,

Ogün ADSAY.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vincenzo_Esposito

If you switch the "Extended Environment" flag in the Proxy configuration, you can have just one session for each users. If this flag is not checked, each user can share up to 5 connections. Be careful, you share the SAME session, so if you're on the same app you can see what someone other connected with the same token is doing.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vincenzo_Esposito

If you switch the "Extended Environment" flag in the Proxy configuration, you can have just one session for each users. If this flag is not checked, each user can share up to 5 connections. Be careful, you share the SAME session, so if you're on the same app you can see what someone other connected with the same token is doing.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It's already unchecked in QMC. "Same session" was very helpful for me to understand something. Thank you.

david_hg96
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Thanks for the answer, If I use the 'Identity' parameter, I could separate sessions from the same user, but Do you know how many identified sessions could Qlik allow me to manage?