cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dilie
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

OnMaxParallelSessionsExceeded in mashup

I am building a mashup with the help of Javascript and NodeJS. I am retrieving the objects with the help of the Capability API. Now my mashup sometimes shows the objects that I retrieved, but most of the times it throws this error:

QLIK ERROR 1.PNG

So I thought that I needed to delete all sessions before the mashup starts, so I wrote a script that delete all sessions:

QLIK ERROR 2.PNG

When I test to see if there are still sessions in post man I see an empty array.

I don't know what is causing this error or how to solve it. The Qlik Enterprise server runs on version 13.21.1 April 2019.

Also everytime I start the mashup it creates around 5-6 sessions (I can see this from the QPS API).

I have attached the  Javascript file where I connect to the Qlik server. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me!

Kind regards,

Dilie

3 Replies
Damien_Villaret
Support
Support

Hello @Dilie 

Your sample works perfectly fine in my environment (June 2020) and only creates one session.

I think it could either be a problem in the version you're using or another factor in your environment that is causing the issue to occur.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
robynbitner
Contributor II
Contributor II

I am having a similar issue. Did you find a solution?

Dilie
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hello, I have actually never found an solution. What I tried to do is closing everything and using Mozilla Firefox instead of Google Chrome. I hope that you will find your solution.

Dilie