Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy-M-Collins
Partner - Contributor III

Open AI Data Connection - Too Many Requests

Hi,

I am following the Qlik YouTube tutorial to set-up and use the Open AI Data Connector > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ScDzEU9DQ

I believe I have followed all the instructions but I can't get it working. I am getting an error 'Operation was rejected because the system is not in a state reuired for the operation's execution' error details: 'grpc::StatusCode::FAILED_PRECONDITON:'Error returned by the end-point: TooManyRequests'.

Has anyone seen this error before? Do you know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Amy

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Josef_Gustafson
Support
Support

Hi @Amy-M-Collins,

Please take a look this article by OpenAI, where they include information on your specific error and how to solve it. Hopefully this helps!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Josef_Gustafson
Support
Support

Hi @Amy-M-Collins,

Please take a look this article by OpenAI, where they include information on your specific error and how to solve it. Hopefully this helps!

Amy-M-Collins
Author

Thanks @Josef_Gustafson! That does look like it is the right direction, I will update you when I get it resolved. 

dora_boughzela
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Amy, 

Can you please share with us how you solved your problem ? 

I am having the same issue. The doc of open AI is not clear to me 🙂 

Many thanks,

Dorra

Amy-M-Collins
Author

Hi Dorra,

I concluded that it was because I was using an account with a free plan with no tokens 😭

Look at error 429 on this page which gives more details on the error code and some possible causes > https://platform.openai.com/docs/guides/error-codes/api-errors

Hopefully this helps! 😀

Amy

dora_boughzela
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Amy,

Thank you so much.

Actually, I was using a payant account  for ChatGPT service but for API service there is another billing price different from the one for ChatGPT.

Have a nice day,

Dorra

yanela-somdaka
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi @Amy-M-Collins , 

Did you ever get this working? Did you end up paying for some tokens? 

Yanela